A small bathroom can be a tough place to organize, especially when you are planning to remodel it. Planning is the key to get the desired look of the bathroom while utilizing every corner of the room easily. There are various types and styles of Bathroom sinks available in the market, but you need to select the right one according to the bathroom size and the area where you are planning to fix it.
Type of small bathroom sinks:
- In earlier days ceramic sinks were quite popular, but now a different type of options is available for you to select. So you need to decide what type of material is best suited in your bathroom and suits your pocket size too.
- Ceramic and Porcelain sinks never go out of trend and are available in various colors and designs, so you can select the design and style which suits your small bathroom perfectly.
- Glass sinks are made up of extra tempered glass which is extra thick in nature and can be used without any maintenance for many years.
- Pedestal Sink is also best suited for small sized bathroom which is in a bowl size and available in materials ranging from ceramic to copper.
- Wall mounted sinks are best suited for narrow sized bathrooms as it looks neat to fix the sink to the wall.
Always remember the size of the small bathroom sinks according to the available space in your bathroom. You can check different websites and magazines to get an idea about the latest trends in the bathroom sinks.